Thursday, December 4, 2014

Welcome!!

Welcome....

I've been contemplating creating a Marriage and Family Blog for sometime now. I often think, "Why would anyone want to read a blog from me?". Lets face it there are a million marriage & family blogs, books, websites. My hope is you find something in my blog that you can use to further enhance and strengthen your marriage and family to be the best it can be. 

My blogs will be short and to the point. My goal is that you will be able to finish reading my blog in one minute.  

I counsel individuals, families, and couples. I earned a B.A. from Webster University in Business Marketing in 2006. I earned a M. Ed with and emphasis in counseling at Missouri Baptist University in 2009. I continued to be certified as a School Psychological Examiner in 2010. I am currently a school counselor at Festus R-6 School Dist. and a Provisional Licensed Counselor (PLPC) through Moving Mountains Counseling LLC under the supervision of Amie Merz Lic. 002722. I also serve as the Family Pastor of Victory Church. I counsel individuals and families at Victory as well as teach Pre-marital classes and Marriage conferences. 

There...that is less than a minute....  

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad you decided to start. We don't have enough good advice in the world today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Ashley!! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Great step! Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete